Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall Birthday

Hello Dear Friends ...
Do you have as many Fall birthdays to celebrate as I do?
Well today's card for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog will be perfect for either my niece or her dad who both celebrate a birthday in the Fall.

Inspired by all the beautiful fall colors we have the pleasure of enjoying 
here in NE Ohio, I've created a fancy yet simple design.
The dies I've used today are:
Memory Box 'Stitched Square Layers'  #30038

The Memory Box die set is Out of Stock at the present time, 
but you could certainly substitute the center panel with a set that is similar ... 
For the color on my fall leaves I quickly created a panel of color using my new Ken Oliver Color Bursts.  I used my heat tool to dry the panel more quickly so I could do my die cutting and creating. 
Please remember to come join in our challenge fun
A new challenge goes live on the 1st and 15th of each month!
YOU could be the next WINNER!

Challenges to enter into:
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrap & Craft Challenge - Colors of Autumn
Star In My Pocket Challenge - Add a sentiment

Hope to see you there and don't forget to pop over to the Dies R Us store for all your die cutting needs.  There are new companies and dies added all the time ... CLICK HERE to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.