Friday, July 17, 2015

2 Crafty Girls ... come check it out!

HELLO EVERYONE!
I have some exciting news and a fun challenge to share with you today 
that I hope you'll come play along in! 
The *NEWS* I'm referring to is that I was asked a short while back
to be a member of the Design Team on the New & Improved
2 Crafty Girls Challenges will begin again in August!  
We have so many amazing surprises planned for you! 
Make sure you check back beginning July 24 to learn more about our DT members and 
to find out who our celebrity GDT is in the scrapbooking world!!!
BUT RIGHT NOW ...
2 Crafty Girls is having an inlinkz party celebrating you!!!!
That's right!  We want you to share your favorite project with us 
that you have created so far in 2015.  
I wanted to play along....so I went back through my blog posts this year 
and here's what I chose...
 
I am always in need of masculine birthday cards
when I do my craft shows and here is one that I created at the
beginning of 2015 and had ready for a show I did in April.
(Yep ... it sold! lol)

I have so many different creative style favorites
but when I think of creating a card for the 'guys' ... I always turn
to my Stampscapes stamps and ink.  
Actually quick and easy ... but still has that WOW factor!
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!
We want to celebrate your work so far in the year 2015!
So...create a blog post that shows your favorite project that you made in 2015 
and tell us why it's your favorite project!
We would love for you to show us some love and 
put our fan badge in your post along with the link to the blog!
 
 Thanks for stopping by ...
As always ...

IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE A PHOTO TUTORIAL ON CREATING THIS SCENE, PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT.

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, Medium Blue cs
Stamps:  Stampscapes 'Lakeside Cabin' #147F, Stampscapes 'Leafy Branch' #277F, Magenta 'Vertical Happy Birthday'
Accessories: Handmade oval template, Eclipse Masking Medium (used to create the moon), Various blue dye ink, sponge daubers, Versafine Onyx ink

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.