Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter

Happy Saturday Friends!
Although I should be cleaning house for Easter, I decided to create just one more Easter card before it was too late!   And if I really hurry I could even get it in the mailbox!   LOL!

Anyways, here is a card I created for the various Easter challenges out in blogland and I've used one of the tags from the fabulous Victorian Vintage Easter Tag Printable Sheet I won at the My Artistic Adventures Challenge ... thanks Heather Hudson.  Here's the Etsy Link: 12 Victorian Vintage Easter Tags Shabby Chic Bunny Chics Digital Collage sheet Printable



As you can see this card was really easy, peasy with this adorable Easter Bunny as the focus.

A few challenges to share in:

Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by and comment!
I LOVE hearing what you have to say!
Now I'd better get busy ... yikes I think I just saw the Easter Bunny peeking in my craft room window ... you know what that means!!   LOL
As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.