Thursday, April 2, 2015

CAS Wedding cards . . .

Good Afternoon My Friends!
Today I have a few wedding cards to share with you.  It won't be long before it is 'wedding season' once again so I thought I'd get a head start on it.

This first card is about as 'clean and simple' as it gets!
My background white panel is a very pretty white LINEN paper.
And, two die cuts cut from gold metallic paper say it all on the front!
Cheery Lynn Designs 'Congratulations' #B289
Memory Box 'Precious Wedding Rings'  #98860
A gold Pilot Marker was used to do the Gold edging.






















 The next two cards are also quite CAS.
Using the same white linen paper, but this time I have embossed it using an OLD Cuttlebug 'Textile' embossing folder.  Then I used fat tip markers (Creative Memories) for the edging.  Next I chose a matching satin ribbon and card stock for the die cuts.
 Cheery Lynn Designs 'Congratulations' #B289
 Marianne 'Tiny Love Birds'  #LR0298

 
My last two cards to share are a 'little' fancier only because of the beautiful design paper I chose for the background on each card.  I have used the same Cheery Lynn Designs 'I DO'  #B516 silhouette couple as my focus ... but simply die cut one in white and one in black.

This beautiful design paper is from the DCWV 'La Creme' Matstack and some of it actually has 'flocking' (1st card) and is so gorgeous IRL!

The only embellishing on this first card is the Die-Versions Sweet Spots 'Bride & Groom'  #DVSS-068 die cut.  It was cut from a coordinating paper (same pack) and backed with a black card stock circle.

I think this last card is just as beautiful but maybe a little more 'formal' with it being a stark black & white color theme.

Besides my Bride and Groom, I have added the Cheery Lynn Designs 'Forever' #B352 and a lacy corner treatment using the Tattered Lace 'Kensington Corner' die.

All five of these cards were created in a very SHORT period of time and will be perfect for any informal or formal wedding.

Actually, the first three cards would be perfect for a newly engaged couple ... depending on what the inside sentiment says.

I hope you have drawn inspiration from today's card creations.
I would like to share this card in the following challenges:
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge - Anything Goes w/Twist - Weddings
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes using a sentiment
Creative Knockouts Challenge - Die Cuts / Punches
Southern Girls Challenge - Dies and/or Punches

Thanks for stopping by today!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.