Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Snowman Time of Year with Dies R Us ...

Hello my friends!
WOW can you believe we are in 2015 already!  
I guess I'm just having too much fun because TIME IS FLYING!!!

Today I have a card to share for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  Yep, not only does this store have a challenge blog but they have an Inspiration Blog with NEW CREATIONS posted every day Monday - Friday by the team.

I'm still working at using up the left over holiday pieces & parts that were laying on my work table and by simply adding a few of the fabulous die cuts from our Dies R Us Store, I've created this fun 'wintery' card.  AND ... it's SNOWING OUTSIDE so it's weather appropriate too!  LOL!


The dies I've used today are:
Wild Rose Studio 'Snow Flurry' #WRS032

So I don't forget ... 
You'll want to jump over to the STORE right away!
We have several *NEW* die releases available for Pre-Order 
RIGHT NOW!
Memory Box, Poppy Stamps, Impression Obsession, Elizabeth Craft and more to come!

As you can see in the following close-up, I've actually cut the 'snow flurry' die into two pieces and positioned one part UNDER the mittens and the remainder on TOP of the mittens die cut.  I've also popped up the mittens for a little dimension.


It's fun to 'think outside the box' with your die cuts!  Just because it cuts in a STRIP ... that doesn't mean you have to use it in just a that long strip form.  
Try looking at your die cuts in a new way this year and see 'what else' you can do with them.  Then of course we'd love to have you come share your creations with us at one of our Dies R Us Challenges!  A new theme is posted on the 1st & 15th of each month.

The images I've used on this card are from the Graphic45 'Place In Time' paper pack - January page.

Here are a few challenges to share in today:
Cards Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes
Die Cut Divas Challenge - Anything Goes using dies
Kreativeinkauf-challenge - Snowflakes 
Oddball Art Stamps Challenge - Anything Winter
Sparkles Forum Challenges #63 - Anything Goes
Design Team Showcase

Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you a FABULOUS day ahead!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.