Monday, November 3, 2014

Squigglefly Challenge Time

Happy Monday All!
It's time for another fun challenge over at Squigglefly and today I have the pleasure of working with a fun image drawn by Cheryl Grant Alger called 'A Frosty Mug of Cocoa' ... so adorable!!  Our challenge theme today is to use PATTERNED PAPER.


I have SO MANY holiday/winter patterned papers laying on my table right now due to all the projects I'm working on for my past/upcoming craft shows and it wasn't hard to find a scrap to use for today's project that went perfectly with my cute image.

I've colored my snowman with my Spectrum Noir PENCILS and did a little fussy cutting in order to pop him up on the page!  My sentiment is from an older Verve stamp set and the snowflake background die is from Impression Obsession DIE-211 and was purchased through Dies R Us.  I love how quickly this card came together and so darn cute too!!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at Squigglefly ... I KNOW you all have patterned paper in your stash and I can't wait to see what you create with it!!!  And be sure to pop over to see what my team mates have created ... what a fabulously talented group of ladies!!!!

Sharing in the following challenges:
Bearly-Mine Challenge - Christmas
Card and Scrap Challenge - Layers
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes using Patterned Paper
CHNC Monthly Challenge Extra - Anything Goes Christmas
Die Cut Diva's Challenge - Holidays w/die cuts
Sentimental Sunday - Anything Goes
My Perfect Life #48 - Anything Goes Christmas
Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood FB Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll also come back a little later when I'll have a second posting to share today.   It's the 1st Monday of the month so that means it's Linky Party time at Crafty Secrets and I have a fun creation/tutorial to share with you! 

As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.