Thursday, November 13, 2014

Holiday Tags

Hello Everyone!
Are you as busy as I am?  Whew!  
I'm trying to get enough prepared for my last two craft fairs for the year and even though I'm making good headway, there's always something else I want to do besides what has been depleted from the past 3 shows!  LOL!  Stay focused Darlene!!
  Anyways, today I'm working on some TAGS and thought I'd share a peek with you.


 This is a FABULOUS way to use up those scraps (of which I have accumulated a mountain of)!  The tag base is cut from the white & ivory off cuts from my A-6 size cards and the decorative holiday papers are also off cuts from previous projects.  Some I've added holiday die cuts to the front others I've simply added a sentiment.  ALL have a To: and From: stamped on the back.

 Here are a few challenge to share in today:
Crafty Ribbon Challenge - Christmas Creations with Ribbon
 
 NEXT UP ... Tissue Box Covers!
Here you see I have some cut/scored and ready to start assembling.  I sold ALL my holiday tissue box covers at the show a couple weeks ago so need to get hopin' on these!  Hopefully I'll remember to snap a few photos to share with you when they are completed.


Okay ... break time is over!  Back to crafting & creating!
I hope you'll stop back tomorrow when I have a FABULOUS PROJECT to share with you using the new KITCHEN digi sets from Crafty Secrets!  I think you're going to love it as much as I do!
Till then and as always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.