Saturday, July 5, 2014

It's a RED, WHITE & BLUE weekend . . .

. . . here in the wonderful U.S.A.!
And, with so many fun R/W/B challenges out there this week ... I just HAD to join in the fun!


By using this ADORABLE Crafty Secrets image from their 'Childhood Vintage Image Booklet', I picked up the colors I wanted but in a little less patriotic manner.  My  blue/white floral background paper is from Paper Pizazz, and it's been in my stash for probably 5 years!  The red & white polka dot is from the scrap bin and worked perfectly for today's card.  Sorry to say this was the end of my roll of blue/white striped grosgrain ribbon ... guess I'll be 'in search of' another spool on my next shopping trip!   I used a rubber stamp from a Hero Arts set for the sentiment ... looks like this little guy and his puppy friend are having a special day at the fishing hole!

Let's see what other fabulous challenges I can share in today . . .

Classy Cards n Such Challenge - Red, White and Blue
Bloggers Challenge - Red, White and Blue
Jellypark Challenge - Red, White and Blue
Polkadoodles Challenge - Red, White and Blue
CCEE Stampers Challenge - Red, White and Blue
Crafty Ribbon Challenge - Anything Goes with Ribbon
The Crafters Cafe Challenge - Red, White and Blue
Scrapper's Delight Challenge - Anything Goes with Summertime

We are expecting more company over the next few days so I'd better get off the computer and back to doing a little cleaning and food prep!  Hope you are all having a FABULOUS weekend!  I know I am!!

HAVE A GOOD ONE!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.